Forms 6.0 Server

From: Holger Geweke <Geweke_at_stud.fh-hannover.de>
Date: 2000/06/26

Hi folks,

I read the "[ORANT_HOME]\TOOLS\DEVDEM60\WEB\readme.htm" and went through the steps.

The last step:
Step 8: Deploy the Demos on the Web
Start a Web browser.
Using the Jinitiator, deploy on the Web the Benefits and Features demos. For example:
http://<machine>:80/web_html/olf.htm
or
http://<machine>:80/web_html/demojini.htm

But, unfortunately the browser can't display the page! I think there is something wrong with the Jinitiator. Do I need the Jinitator, which version do I need? How do I have to install?
Any suggestions!?

My thinking was the OAS is only a kind of administrator!? I want to show the forms, that I developed with the Developer 6 Server as a Web page?

Actually, the only think I want to do is to show my forms build with the Developer at a HTML browser!
Do you have any other suggestion!

TIA,         Holger Received on Mon Jun 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message