Re: Add user to Designer/2000

From: Douglas Scott <dsscott_at_ev1.net>
Date: 2000/06/21

You need to grant the application to the user. I don't have Designer here at home, but there is 2 options on one of the menus in the RON Grant application by user & Grant application by application. Either one will let you do it as long as you have the admin right to the application.

Hope that helps.
Doug