Re: Pls Help - full name of users

From: oralap <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

USER_USERS is a dictionary view based on several tables, which allows the users to see their individual DBA_USERS records. You'll need to create a separate table, and query that in place of USER_USERS (using the user pseudocolumn) such as

select FullName from mytable
where myuserid = user;

See http://www.lonyx.com for tips and techiniques for Oracle databases.