Update Trigger

From: <scott__boucher_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/16

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am learning triggers. When any field in table1 is updated, I want to insert certain data from table1 into table2. Both tables are in the same database but have different owners. Table1 has insert rights to table2

When table1 is updated do I declare host variables for each field to be [Quoted] moved to table2 using a select statement and then do an Update with these values into table2.

Is there a better(easier) way of doing this.

Thanks
Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 16 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message