WEBDB -links/dynamic pages HELP NEEDED

From: Stefan Schmidt <schmidt-stefan_at_teleweb.at>
Date: 2000/06/08

hi!

I'm new to oracle webdb and I'm having some problems.

  1. I find no way to link from a sql-based report to any other webdb-component (I can link rfrom a normal report, but not from a sql-generated)
  2. I need to create a dynamic page to display some content of the database, but I don't know if there is a way to pass parameters from eg a report to the page (via a link or somehow else), so that I can drive the dynamic page content from the side of the report

if any of you could help me, I'd be very thankful.

thanks marlena Received on Thu Jun 08 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message