Re: Consultants - FREE Zero Impact Sql & Service Level Monitor

From: Jay M. Scheiner <jxs_at_wolpoff_nospm_law.com>
Date: 2000/05/25

This is really good. Other people are using it, and they worry about security therefore the product has "no security problems or issues". BS.

I'm sure they use Windows NT. Does that have security issues?

Let's not forget advertising on a support newsgroup. Must be a great company.

On Wed, 24 May 2000 16:08:40 -0400, "Randy Reiter" <rreiter_at_sqlpower.com> wrote:

>The Zero Impact Sql Monitor product line is being used by several of the
>most security conscious firms in the world (eCommerce, Wall Street, banks,
>manufacturing, telecommunications, utilities, etc. firms) as well as in US
>Defense agencies. It has had to obtain at these organizations the approval
>of management, system administrators and auditors.
>
>Conclusion. The product line presents no security problems or issues.

Jay M. Scheiner
Programmer/Analyst
Wolpoff & Abramson, LLP
remove _nospm_ from email address
Opinions are my own only! Received on Thu May 25 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message