Re: ENCRYPT and DECRPYT Procedures in Oracle

From: Tom Zamani <tomz_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: 2000/05/24

[Quoted] As far as I know there is no encryption functionality available to users. You need to write you own methods.
There are some functions available like TripleDes ... which can do 128 bit encryption.
I do not know where you canfins it.
I had the functions writen in C and using external procedure could execute them.
Tom