Starting Console from Client (8.1.6)

From: <mueller-joerg_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2000/05/22

Hi!
I`ve problems with Oracle 8.1.6/OEM 2.1.0.1.0 starting the console from a client pc. Login window appears. I take the sysman account and start login .After 5 seconds the window with the rolling globe disappears. There are no error messages on the screen, nothing that looks like Oracle is running on the taskmanager and nothing is in the error log on the server.
Login with DBA-Studio from the client at OMS works. On the server all tools work fine.

Does anybody know a solution??

Best regards

Joerg Mueller

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon May 22 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message