Forms compatiblity between platforms...

From: Ray <rpp80_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/18

Hello,

I have very little experience with Oracle Forms 4.5, so please forgive my lack of expertise and knowledge up front...

I have a project I am working on and it involves an Oracle Forms module (.fmb) that was developed and deployed on a Windows NT platform. We would like to port this module to Unix (Sun Solaris), make some changes, rebuild it, and deploy it on the Unix platform. Is it possible to do this simply by copying the ".fmb" module to the Unix platform and do these steps without a conversion effort.

Thanks in advance!!!!

Ray

P.S. If you could please send a copy of your response to rpp80_at_yahoo.com, I would appreciate it. Received on Thu May 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message