Need to recompile reports 3.0

From: <pawan_at_ggn.hcltech.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

We have migrated our Applications from D2K ver1.1(16 bit) to D2k ver2.1. The rep files of all the reports are installed on client machines. We have to periodically recomile the reports i.e. regenerate the reps.
The error code that is shown in the Reports Background engine is REP- 1439.
In the help, the solution given was to either recompile the reports or use the rdf file instead of rep. We can not do the latter for security reasons. So please help me if you have any other solution for the above problem.
Thanks a ton in advance..
Kamlesh

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message