Running a PlSQL Block under Ksh

From: chris <vvk0928_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

Hi guys,
[Quoted]  I have a Korn SHell script that I use to execute a Pl/Sql Block. There are 2 [Quoted] Ksh Functions. The first one checks for dups in a Table and marks the dup records as invalid. The 2nd function then spools the valid data to a file. Everything works fine except for the update statements in the 1st Pl/Sql Block. [Quoted] That data does not get updated in the table. The same Pl/Sal block works fine when I execute it directly under Sql*Plus. [Quoted] Any ideas /suggestions ?

Thanks
Venkatesh Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message