Developer Server & OAS: icons lost with dynamic html page

From: Nicolas Stern <nicolas.stern_at_psi.ch>
Date: 2000/05/17

Hello

I'm running developer Server 1.6.1 and OAS 3.0.1 on an NT -machine.

I used static html pages to call web -Forms. Everything works fine. The html page look like this :

<APPLET CODEBASE="/web_code/"

        CODE="oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main"
        ARCHIVE="/web_jars/f45web.jar"
        HEIGHT=20
        WIDTH=20>

<PARAM NAME="serverPort" VALUE="9000">
<PARAM name="serverArgs" value="module= ...">
<PARAM NAME="serverApp" VALUE="default">
</APPLET>

Calling this html page calls the *.fmx. A logon window with the fields username, pwd and connect string appears.

I wanted the user to log in by providing only username/pwd. So I made a dynamically generated html -page using the pl/sql cartridge. It works: the *.fmx is called and runs correctly, but the icons don 't appear anymore.

Icons files are in the same directory as the *.fmx

Is there a registry entry like FORMS45_ICONS_PATH ? well, I haven't find find it in the doc.

Many thanks for your help Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message