Re: JDeveloper 3.1 Hangs on start up under Win98

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/05/17

For anyone intersted, it was becuase I had ZipMagic running and caused JDeveloper to tried open some zip files as folders. Configurate ZipMagic so that JDeveloper and dos programms see zips as files and everything will be fine.

PC

In article <8fhsgq$rj0$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   private_comm_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know why JDeveloper 3.1 hangs on startup? I have Jbuilder
> foundation installed and that works fine.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> PC
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed May 17 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message