Re: Developer 2000 Forms Softcode vs Hard Code

From: Dr. Hans-Dieter Wehe <hans-dieter_at_wehe.de>
Date: 2000/05/17

I think you can softcode the menue file. Just enter the menufile name without the preceeding path. But you must tell the Forms-Runtime where to search for the module. You should set the registry key accordingly. Execute regedit. select the registry-entry "hkey_local_machine- -oracle" . now you should see a key-entry like "FORMS60_PATH" (or FORMS50_PATH or similar, depending on the Forms-Version). Change the value by adding your path seperated by a colon, e.g. "c:\ORAWIN95\somestuff;c:\mypath\oramodules" regards
dieter wehe