Printing from Oracle Forms

From: Ira Rosen <IROSEN1_at_email.mot.com>
Date: 2000/05/12

I am running Oracle Forms 4.5 on Solaris 2.6 with Oracle 7.3.3 as the back-end DB Server. When I try to print from the forms that I have generated, nothing comes from the printer. The printer status command indicates that something is active in the job queue, but nothing comes out of the printer. I can send PostScrpt formatted data to a flat file, but the same problem occurs when I try to print the flat file using postscript formatting. When the printing dialog box comes up, would it be best to try postscript1, postscript2, or some other common printing format? Perhaps there are environment settings that I need to print from Forms, but that are not set? In addition, I can print from Reports 2.5 with the same system configuration and environment.

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Ira Rosen Received on Fri May 12 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message