Re: Error using Report Builder

From: Matthias Schmueser <schmueser_at_okay.net>
Date: 2000/05/11

Hi Marialisa & Fabio,

perhaps your system parameter DESFORMAT is set to a self defined value other than dflt (stands for "dflt.prt" file). Normally this attribute is used

only for character reports and means you have to check your ORACLE_HOME\REPORTXX\PRINTERS directory if there is such a file. Reports tries to format the character report with this file, so if it is missing you get this error.

I hope that helps

Matthias