Re: Oracle 8i with developer 6

From: Michelangelo Sommaruga Ll. <msll_at_ease.com.ve>
Date: 2000/05/09

You have to install the Oracle 8i firts and then the Developer. But if you want to connect them you must change the listener parameters file and modify the host=127.0.0.1, stop and restart the listener. At the developer TNSnames file you must configure a service with the database name created and the host=127.0.0.1, then they will connect.