Oracle 8i with developer 6

From: ARSKumar <arskumar_at_aol.com>
Date: 2000/05/05

[Quoted] [Quoted] Can I install Oracle 8i personel edition and developer 6 on the same oracle [Quoted] [Quoted] home on a Windows 98 computer ? For me, only the installation of either one is working.

OR

[Quoted] [Quoted] For 8i I have the universal installer which is looking for products.jar and for [Quoted] [Quoted] developer I have another version ( old ) installer which is looking for [Quoted] win95.prd file to start install.

Can anybody please help me ???? Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message