Pro*C on Linux for LOB

From: Navaneeth Krishnan <navk_at_redflex.com.au>
Date: 2000/05/05

Hi,

I am trying to insert a LOB into the database using Pro*C (8.1.5.0.0) on a linux box. I copied stuff from the online Oracle book and wrote a little program to do this, but I am unable to preprocess it. The preprocessor crashed with a segmentation violation error.

I have narrowed the problem to the #include <oci.h> that causes the preprocessor to crash. This is error I am getting:-

Syntax error at line 132, column 3, file /usr/include/limits.h:

INTERNAL ERROR: Failed assertion [PGE Code=90105]

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thanks.
Nav Received on Fri May 05 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message