Re: Oracle password changed thru forms.

From: Eric Givler <egivler_at_nttc.edu>
Date: 2000/05/02

[Quoted] Display a dialog box where they type in the new password twice. They must match. The user can click [ok] or [cancel]. If they click [ok], then issue DBMS_SQL to create a statement to alter the user. Execute this statement. It will look like : alter user <username> identified by <newpw>

Username can be obtained via; Select user into local_username from dual;

This form might be something that is included as an oracle demo form.