Export->Import Lost REFERNTIAL Constraints!

From: Robert Wagner <RobertWagner_at_alum.mit.edu>
Date: 2000/04/26

I recently moved a database running under Oracle8 Personal from a Windows 98 to a Windows NT platform. I used Export from the old, Import into the new. Only today (after having deleted the original app on Windows 98) do I realize that I lost all of my REFERENTIAL constraints! But the Primary Key constraints survived.

Can anyone give me an idea why this might happen? I need to know so that I can send a complete database to my customer (hopefully, soon.) Received on Wed Apr 26 2000 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message