Re: Memory usage of Oracle client applications

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 19:30:14 +0200

[Quoted] Configure the Multithreaded Server obviously! (where all client PGA moves to [Quoted] the SGA), and of course you shouldn't use NT with such a high number of users, NT simply can't deal with that.
[Quoted] The memory figures you specify are quite trustworthy, ie: nothing has [Quoted] changed it has always been that way. Please note this includes shared memory too...

[Quoted] Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Sebastien FLAESCH <sf_at_4js.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 8dfelf$t2e$1_at_reader1.fr.uu.net...