Installing Oracle 8i on Win98 fails - why

From: Jef <jef.reynders_at_online.be>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:09:10 +0200

[Quoted] I am trying to install an Oracle 8i database on a pc with Win98, but the setup only lets me choose between the Client or the Developer option - the Enterprise option isn't there. And I know it 's on the CD because I used it [Quoted] before and installed an Enterprise version back then. There are no other Oracle products installed on this pc - Dev/2000 was installed a few weeks ago but was promptly removed. What should I be looking for - what's going wrong?

Jef

if possible reply to jef_reynders_at_deletethis.peopleware.be Received on Sun Apr 16 2000 - 23:09:10 CEST

Original text of this message