creating word document from database on the fly

From: g <g_at_githeREMOVETHISPARTTOREPLY.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 12:55:45 -0400

[Quoted] I'm trying to find the easiest way to approach a project. I'm working with a programmer, but he doesn't know much about web access, and the easiest way to go about this.

The client wants for the user to be able to pull up a .RTF form from a database with specific fields (questionnaire), fill out the form, submit it, [Quoted] and create another word document (on-the-fly?), and then be able to correct [Quoted] fields and re-submit it. I told him I would know by Monday if it was possible, but I need to know if it is possible to do with a word document, and if so what is the best language / way to access it? I thought maybe cgi - but I'm really just taking a stab in the dark. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
githe_at_mindspring.com Received on Sat Apr 15 2000 - 18:55:45 CEST

Original text of this message