Re: Designer/2000 - Help! ... Cannot create Application System

From: Frank van Bortel <f.van.bortel_at_vnl.nl>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 13:36:56 +0200

Well,

I know the doc isn't very clear - did you grant to the role, or to the owner of the
Designer tables?
I use this (replace des2kv6_owner to your own):

GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_LOCK        TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_PIPE        TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT create sequence TO D2KV6_OWNER;

GRANT create synonym TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT create table TO D2KV6_OWNER;
--
-- Also used but normally granted to public:
--
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_LOCK        TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_PIPE        TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_SHARED_POOL TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_SQL         TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.STANDARD         TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_STANDARD    TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_TRANSACTION TO D2KV6_OWNER;
GRANT EXECUTE ON SYS.DBMS_UTILITY     TO D2KV6_OWNER;

hth,
--
Kind Regards,
Frank