Re: web.show_document

From: <florida_stefan_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 19:27:39 GMT

In article <954298721.759474_at_news2.bigplanet.com>, "Sanford Ross" <sross_at_atstraffic.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find documentation on the "web" forms
built-in
> package? I looked through the shipped documentation and checked out
> technet.oracle.com. No luck.

Hi Sanford,
  hope this helps:

WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT built-in
Syntax: SHOW_DOCUMENT(url, target);
Built-in Type: unrestricted procedure
Enter Query Mode: yes
Specifies the URL and target window of a Web application. Parameters:
url Datatype is VARCHAR2.
Specifies the Uniform Resource Locator of the document to be loaded. target Datatype is VARCHAR2. Specifies one of the following targets:

_SELF Causes the document to load into the same frame or window as the source document.

_PARENT Causes the target document to load into the parent window or frameset containing the hypertext reference. If the reference is in a window or top-level frame, it is equivalent to the target _self.

_TOP Causes the document to load into the window containing the hypertext link, replacing any frames currently displayed in the window.

_BLANK Causes the document to load into a new, unnamed top-level window.

Restrictions:
none

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 21:27:39 CEST

Original text of this message