Re: Install failure: 8i, EM MgrSrvr Config Assistant

From: programmer <programmer_at_nospam.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:35:58 -0500

programmer <programmer_at_nospam.com> wrote in message news:se52c4agead44_at_corp.supernews.com...
> The install said that the optional component
> Configuration Assistant
> (perhaps Manager Server Configuration Assistant,
> I'm not sure)
> failed, because file or path was not found.

Answer:

It worked if I shared out the directory from the EM zip and mapped it back in as a new drive letter.

Presumably it wants to be burned on a CD, and somewhere it has an erroneous reference to a non-relative directory, so it only works if it is not in a subdirectory... Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 21:35:58 CEST

Original text of this message