Re: developer 2000 save block changes

From: Mike Dwyer <dwyermj_at_co.larimer.co.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 08:50:18 -0700

In a similar situation I used a post-block trigger to check for changes, but ran into restricted procedures contraints. So, I displayed an alert asking the user to save or clear the block and programmatically displayed buttons that would allow that to be done. (Clicking either button also made them both invisible again.)

But I think Kiril's approach might work much better. I'd like to work his solution into my form if I get the time to do it.