developer 2000 save block changes

From: <ssharma24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 00:35:05 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] O.K. In my form if I go to a block and make changes to that block, and click on exit to get out of that block...it lets me get out, at that time when I hit exit...I want it to ask me "do you want to save the changes that you have made..
It doesn't do that..How ever the form does ask me if after exiting the block, I try and exit the form..
so, can you put a trigger on the block level, so that everytime you modify it, it won't let you get out of it, without making the "save" decision..
thanks

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 02:35:05 CEST

Original text of this message