Need help with OAS and Servlet Initialization

From: Scott Bortman <scott_at_csihq.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 14:34:09 -0500

Hello,

I have Oracle Application Server 4.0.8, Oracle 8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.4.0.0 running on Solaris 2.5.

I can't seem to figure out how to set the property values for a servlet so they can be read by getInitParameter().

My servlet works fine under Suns JSWDK 2.0 and the entries in the servlet.properties file are of the form:

servlet.<servlet name>.initArgs=prop1=value1

I know that I'm supposed to put that value in the Java Configuration form, but how? The developer's guide refers to the admin guide which shows a picture a a blank form! AND, the developor's guide describes the format for JSWDK2.0 and states that it supports JSWDK2.1 which has a different format. Please help, I so confused!

Thanks in advance,
scott Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 21:34:09 CEST

Original text of this message