Proc C/C++ for windows and Unix

From: <abutarif_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:22:15 GMT

Hi,
I have a ProC/C++ program that I precompiled and compiled under windows. For that I needed the sqllib80.lib and another library (I forgot its name).
Now, I want to compile the same program for Unix. The question:
Can I use the C file generated from the ProC/C++ under windows and compile it using a C++ compiler for Unix? If yes, What are the library names that I need for Unix and where can I get them from?
If No, is there another way to do this other than installing ProC/C++ for Unix and precompiling there?

Thanks,
Asad

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 21:22:15 CEST

Original text of this message