Re: Urgent: Clustering Oracle Service for MTS

From: Dag Ekengren <snyggochbra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:55:26 +0200

Hello,

I am sorry that I don't have the answer to you question. In fact we have had a problems ourselves with getting the our setup to work and it seems that you have gotten further than us, therefore I respectfully would like to ask you a question:

  • How did you get the MTS on the second node to use the Oracle Service for MTS on the first node? This is the setup "Environment 3" in the Oracle8i documentation ("Installing and Migrating Oracle Products"). We can't find this information in the documentation.

Dag Ekengren