Pro*C/C++ compiler support for ANSI C++?

From: Devesh Mistry <devesh_at_opencon.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 17:35:14 -0500

Hi anyone:
I am trying to get some information that whether Oracle "proc" compiler supports the ANSI C++ (standard c++)?

I have programs that compile & run under Oracle 8.1.5 (solaris) & CC 4.2. But we have now switched over to the CC 5.0 which supports the standard c++. And the oracle pre-processor just hangs taking up almost 90% of system resources.

If anyone knows how to get around this problem or knows any later version of Oracle supporting standard C++ or any article, please let me know.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

thanks,

devesh Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 00:35:14 CEST

Original text of this message