Re: Import/Export Question.

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 22:29:07 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] The problem is not the dba role but the resource role, which implies unlimited tablespace privilige.
[Quoted] Try to revoke unlimited tablespace privilege and make sure the default [Quoted] tablespace is not SYSTEM and it should work. The alternative is running imp show=y log=<any filename> this will dump all create statement to <any filename>.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA