WEBDB & Oracle 7.3.4

From: Simon Howard <simon.howard_at_net.ntl.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:03:02 -0000

Hi,

Have been building a prototype Web app with Webdb version 2.1 running on Nt against an
Oracle 7.3.4 database. When we came to the point of creating a Website the wizard failed when
trying to create some tables and indexes and did not complete. Oracle Technical support inform
us that we can only use Oracle 8 for Webdb and that their documentation is wrong in stating that
version 7.3.4 is ok.

Has any one else out there used webdb against version 7.3.4 ? did you create a website ok ?

Migration to version 8 is not a quick option for us and this app is needed now !!

Thanks

Simon Howard
Glasgow UK Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 01:03:02 CET

Original text of this message