WEBDB PL/SQL Opinion?

[Quoted]
From: <jehall_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 19:13:00 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have used WEBDB's Build->Procedure to write a project-tailored Entry [Quoted] screen for my user to add information to the database. The only thing [Quoted] that I don't like is the fact that their is 1) no version control and 2) [Quoted] no way to edit/modify the thing if you leave WEDDB and come back in. Assuming my PL/SQL stuff is not a waste, does anyone have suggestions as [Quoted] far as version control (for now, I paste the code into notepad, edit it [Quoted] and rebuild the procedure each time - that get's old) and how to handle them?

[Quoted] Thanks,

Jason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 20:13:00 CET

Original text of this message