Re: WEBDB PL/SQL Opinion?

From: <jehall_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 13:19:00 GMT

In article <8bbbmo$g55$1_at_rubidium.news.lion-access.net>, "JG" <jan.grootveld_at_freeler.nl> wrote:
> Have you considered to use a ´form based on a view or table´?
>
> <jehall_at_my-deja.com> schreef in berichtnieuws
8bb5vd$h71$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com...
> > I have used WEBDB's Build->Procedure to write a project-tailored
Entry
> > screen for my user to add information to the database. The only
thing
> > that I don't like is the fact that their is 1) no version control
and 2)
> > no way to edit/modify the thing if you leave WEDDB and come back in.
> > Assuming my PL/SQL stuff is not a waste, does anyone have
suggestions as
> > far as version control (for now, I paste the code into notepad, edit
it
> > and rebuild the procedure each time - that get's old) and how to
handle
> > them?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jason
> >

> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.

Yes, but I need to have the user be able to click on a link from Reports 6.0 and populate all the parms into the proper fields and I was having no luck in getting the parm values passed in the URL.

Jason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:19:00 CET

Original text of this message