developer 2000 stacked block level scroll bar

From: <ssharma24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 17:55:44 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] Originally, I was having a problem changing the position of a scroll bar during run time...then neville came up with a soluton.. thanks neville..but..I can see the stacked view on the content view only during build time not during run time?????I am not changing it's position or anything during run time.
help help help...

thanks again

neville's solution was:
I don't believe you can do this with set_block_property. However, what you can do is put the scroll bar onto a stacked canvas, and then set the position of that canvas at run-time. On the Block's property sheet, set Scroll Bar Canvas to the new stacked canvas,
and then at run-time, Set_View_Property('your_stacked_canvas', DISPLAY_POSITION, number_x, number_y);
where number_x and number_y are the x and y co-ordinates of the upper left corner of the stacked canvas.

Not sure what you mean by X_position (with an underscore). Have a look at the online help for set_item_property POSITION

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 17 2000 - 18:55:44 CET

Original text of this message