Re: Developer 2000: can't change a role

From: Mike Kogan <kogan_at_mtt.cell.ru>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:10:28 +0300

[Quoted] [Quoted] I created the roles and granted them to the user.

dbms_session.set_role (the_role identified by the_password);

works properly from SqlPlus (from anonymous PL/SQL block) for the user but it [Quoted] doesn't work from Forms 5 for the same user! [Quoted] Now, when I have found that the code doesn't work in Forms my form has the only [Quoted] WHEN-NEW-FORM-INSTANCE trigger with the only statement. Nevertheless the [Quoted] [Quoted] ora-00600 (internal error code) is being occurred.

Thank you very much for your help and kind attention.

--
Best wishes,
 Mike