Installing WEBDB Problems.

From: <steventi_at_amsrating.iix.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 15:55:17 GMT

Hello,
I have recently installed the Oracle8i for linux along with the WEBDB. Everything things to be working until I go to the home page I have set up for the WEBDB(ex:webdb.home). When I go to this page the browser lists off a page full of commands and at the top their is an error. It says there is an error with WWV_DOCUMENT and that it is not defined. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and have noticed that during the manual installation the package WWV_TESTDOC is not installed because WWV_DOCUMENT was not defined. Do you have any Idea on what is going on and how to fix it?

My second question concerns the orainst program. When I try to install the WEBDB with the orainst. I can not get past the screen where I have to input the SYS password and TNS Names Alias. It tells me that one of them is incorrect however I can use both of them in sqlplus without any problem. Could you tell me what I should do if I want to install the WEBDB with the orainst.

Tim Stevens

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Mar 14 2000 - 16:55:17 CET

Original text of this message