Need more help on Create_Group_From_Query

From: Diane Perkins <perkinsdt_at_navair.navy.mil>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:50:00 -0800

Hi all and thanks for all the help so far!

    The query is working and the record group is being populated, however, it is not right yet.
I have a LOV created that has two columns one is for the name and the second is for the title. The title is passed to a PARAMETER.FORM when the user selects that name. In my LOV the name data shows up but the title data does not. When I use sql*plus and put the exact select statement below it returns all the correct data. In the program the LOV shows the two column headings but only shows the first column data. For some reason the query is not retrieving all the data. The variable formCategory is passed to the this proceedure from a button trigger.

group_id := Create_Group_From_Query('common_group',

    'SELECT role.name, screen.title INTO ,:PARAMETER.FORM from role, screen

           WHERE role.sc_name = '''||formCategory||'''
           AND screen.sc_name = '''||formCategory||'''');