Re: Is ERWIN still around?

From: akmal b chaudhri <akmal_chaudhri_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 00:24:46 GMT

In article <bAax4.1$s5.87_at_dit4.state.va.us>,   "Alan Moorman" <alm2_at_XYZemail1.dss.state.va.us> wrote:
> Yes, ERwin is still around. Logicworks was bought by Platinum, which
was
> bought by Computer Associates. You can find Erwin information at
> http://www.cai.com/products/platinum/appdev/erwin_ps.htm.
>
> Beware: we recently tried to get CA to renew our annual software
maintenance
> of ERwin. Jeez, what a nightmare. It took 4 months to get them to
complete
> the order! Still haven't found where the CA website has hidden the
> upgrades/patches to ERwin.
>
> Alan

Alan, sorry to hear of your problems. Common product patches are normally here:

ftp://ftp.cai.com/

though I don't see ERwin. Please contact Technical Support.

HTH akmal

--
[ -- akmal_chaudhri at bigfoot dot com -- ]
[ http://www.bigfoot.com/~akmal_chaudhri/ ]

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.