Re: Is ERWIN still around?

From: Alan Moorman <alm2_at_XYZemail1.dss.state.va.us>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 12:01:28 -0500

[Quoted] Yes, ERwin is still around. Logicworks was bought by Platinum, which was [Quoted] bought by Computer Associates. You can find Erwin information at http://www.cai.com/products/platinum/appdev/erwin_ps.htm.

Beware: we recently tried to get CA to renew our annual software maintenance [Quoted] of ERwin. Jeez, what a nightmare. It took 4 months to get them to complete [Quoted] the order! Still haven't found where the CA website has hidden the upgrades/patches to ERwin.

Alan Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 18:01:28 CET

Original text of this message