Re: Import Excel spread sheet to ORacle

From: <gjlinker_at_geocities.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:55:13 GMT

Hi Maggie,

Please have a look at Oraxcel, the Oracle to Excel bridge. Oraxcel is a full featured link between Oracle and Excel.

http://www.oraxcel.com

Kind regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker
Developer of Oraxcel.

In article <89a026$961$1_at_web1.cup.hp.com>, [Quoted]   "Maggie" <maggiezhou_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
> I am planing to create an oracle database. The database will receive
from
> three difference data resources, two from excel spreadsheets, one
from flat
> file. My question is that does Oracle have a tool to import the
Excel
> spreadsheet to Oracle database? Just like the MS SQL Server which
has DTS
> to import Excel spreadsheet to table, I would like to know if Oracle
have
> similar tool.
>
> Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Mar 07 2000 - 22:55:13 CET

Original text of this message