Oracle Reports MTS

From: Sean P Murphy <spm03_at_gnofn.org>
Date: 29 Feb 2000 06:10:21 GMT

I need to print 100-120 5 page reports daily without fail. I am having a lot of trouble with system memory. I am submitting the reports through forms with the Run_product built-in.
  I have tried numerous configurations of submitting the reports through R30BRE-or R30ISV32 and neither has proved to be as efficient as calling the run_product from forms.
  I would like to try using the R30MTS (Multi tiered server) however I do not seem to be able to get it running. I receive a 00160 error. My tnsnames is comparable to the examples. Does anyone have any experience with the R30MTS Sean. Received on Tue Feb 29 2000 - 07:10:21 CET

Original text of this message