Re: SQL*Plus Log On HELP

From: Tunji Oke <tunji_at_linqmial.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 06:57:13 GMT

Thanks people. I was able to figure it out. It turned out I did not need a user and password for a stand alone installation. I made a dash to a bookstore, after browsing about 6 books, I found out that the log on user and password are internal/oracle for stand alone install. I did not need host string to start SQL*Plus. Now on to fun stuff. Cheers...