Re: Oracle PL/SQL help in WinHelp format

From: Cam White <cwhite_at_revealnet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:00:21 -0500

Try downloading the "Active PL/SQL Knowledge Base" freom http://www.revealnet.com
It has the following features:

- 1,4000 PL/SQL topics (7.3 thru 8i)
- Comprehensive PL/SQL Code Library (PL/Vision)
- "Instant Messages for Oracle" 14,000 Oracle error messages
- Thousands of reusable code examples
- Customizable - add your own insights, docs, etc.
- Updated twice each year

IMO, it is much friendlier than any WinHelp facility I have ever seen.

Best wishes,

Cam White

Michael D. Taylor wrote in message <38BA7372.DB675240_at_iaea.org>...
>The language reference is in \ORAWIN95\TOOLS\DOC20\cplsref.hlp
>and the command reference is in \ORAWIN95\TOOLS\DOC20\pdincom.hlp
>as windows help files.
>
>-Michael Taylor
>
>Siva wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to get hold of PL/SQL help in Windows Help format(WinHelp).
>> Winhelp supports searching and indexing and make life bit more easier.
Does