Re: SQL*Loader Message File

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 13:56:29 GMT

On Mon, 28 Feb 2000 09:46:50 -0000, "X" <x_at_x.x> wrote:

>Running Oracle 7.3.4 on Windows NT.
>
>When I use SQL*Loader I don't get any messages on the screen, or in the log
>file.
>
>All I get is "No message file for product=RDBMS73" instead of some nice
>helpful messages???
>
>How do I fix it?

Either a faulty install (check for *.msb files) or %ORACLE_HOME% has not been set or is not in your path, or (which is very unlikely) you are running in a different language and the language specific message libraries have not been installed.
The file for RDBMS73 usually is called oraus.msb

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Mon Feb 28 2000 - 14:56:29 CET

Original text of this message