Forms4.5 form_trigger_failure in post-query

From: Aleksandar Vasic <acko_at_ni.ac.yu>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 12:10:54 +0100

Hi everybody,
I 'm experiencing problem with post-query trigger in Forms4.5 I tried to use form_trigger_failure in post-query trigger in order to exclude some records from the list of queried records which don't met some pretty complex conditions.Conditions are so complex, I couldn't use
pre-query trigger.Form_trigger_failure in post-query trigger flushes the record (it is not diplayed in block), but it seems that it leaves empty record in a block (that empty record is not visible,but it confuses forms
when scrolling through the list of records: the number of records in the block is not correct, etc.)
Is there a way to solve this problem without changing block to non-database
block and using cursor to populate it?
Thanks in advance... Received on Mon Feb 28 2000 - 12:10:54 CET

Original text of this message