Re: Import Excel spread sheet to ORacle

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 22:24:53 +0100

[Quoted] Three options:

- dump the sheets to a .csv file and use sql*loader
- use the Oracle ODBC driver to connect Excel directly to Oracle.
- As Oracle also comes with Oracle Objects for OLE for VB and VC++, you
[Quoted] could also write one program using the ODBC text driver, the ODBC driver for [Quoted] Excel and Oracle Objects for OLE to get the data loaded.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA